Thursday, November 17, 2011

This Is Just A Test

Okay official this is my first blog. That's all I have to say about that right now. Just figuring this thing out and testing the waters. It's a bit cold but not much colder than the outside world so I think I'll be okay. I am going to start blogging at the request of few, focusing mainly on music which I am somewhat obsessed with as my peers would agree. I am not known for my writing capabilities, as I hated English, writing, and art subjects growing up, as those who know me probably know, but I will try my best. I believe if I possess any sort of brain skills I should be able to come up with some decent blogs. We'll see. Now I'm gonna test this interface by inserting a picture I took off my iphone this morning while driving to work:



Okay that worked, now I need to figure out how to utilize all the other tools on this thing so I can seem really smart, or really dorky, depending on how you look at it. Alright, better get to work. This is a work in progress so let me know what you think and if you have any ideas or wishes for me to blog about. Again this started from suggestions from friends and as outlet other than facebook to share my music taste with the world in a less invasive way. Enjoy and thanks for checking it out even though its pretty lame as of now.

1 comment:

  1. Although I probably won't like the majority of the music you post on here I will still read your blog! I think you'll find you are more creative in posts than you give yourself credit for....

    ReplyDelete